1. Join the server now! - play.quantum-mc.com
  2. Come chat on Discord! - discord.gg/8EZAvcV
  3. Visit our store! - http://store.quantum-mc.com/

Pending application

Discussion in 'Staff applications' started by spiderbgamer, Dec 20, 2018.

1. spiderbgamer

spiderbgamer New Member

Your name:Brandon but i would prefer to be called spider

Your age:12

Your current Minecraft username:confused:piderbgamer

Do you have the ability to record video without lag, and upload that video to YouTube?: yes

What is your Country Abbreviation and Time Zone? (E.g. UK - GMT): AEDT

How much time per day are you willing to assist in the moderation?:2-4 hours

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:4 years (note not on my account now I was little kid then and don't remember the name)

Do you have any bans on our server? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban appeal, please provide a link): no

Have you been a member of another community’s staff, or have relevant work experience? If so, please describe your experience. (Be sure to include your position, server name, length of time served, and a link to the community’s website if available): no

Why do you want to be a moderator on QuantumMC?: I love helping people and to be honest its fun

Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator on the QuantumMC?: I am very good with computers i have a lot of experience of Minecraft and I love helping

How would you like to see the QuantumMC community improve?:mabey adverts for everyone online to win stuff

What are 3 qualities you have that you feel you could improve?: I could help keep the server up I could help people with issues and help for example make mini games

In each scenario, assume that you are in a Moderator position. Briefly, explain to the best of your abilities how you would respond to each situation.

1. You are playing a game and you see a player whose actions seem suspiciously like hacking. However, you are not quite certain. What do you do? I would go invisible and watch to make sure he is or is not if he is depending on the hack probably a temp ban

2. A player on the forums publicly accuses you of abusing your powers. They claim to have proof and are demanding that you be fired. What do you do? I would ask him for the proof and if he's lying mabey a temp ban of an hour to a day

3. Two players on the Teamspeak are verbally fighting in a public channel with 5 other people, and things are getting out of hand. What do you do? I would give a warning and if it still goes move them out of the channel if worst comes to worst temp ban

4. You are watching the newest video of your favorite Streamer / YouTuber, who happens to be a popular player on the server. Suddenly, you realize they are using a hacked client during the recording. What do you do? tell the owner first of all after that give him a warning and depending on the hack temp ban to a perm ban

5. A player is incessantly spamming an annoying phrase over and over again. How would you handle this player? warn him and if they still go on I will temp ban of an hour

I, {brandon}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the QuantumMC Community and agree that the abuse of my powers may result in a demotion, permanent ban from the server, and/or removal from the website. I also agree that by donating my time I am not entitled to compensation or any form nor am I to expect promotion.

2. Bwekky

Bwekky New Member

Hey there, I was reviewing your application and I see a lack of detail in your responses. Before an actual staff application team member sees this I suggest adding a little more on why you want to be a staff member on the server. Also just FYI it's a lot easier to read when you separate the answers from the questions and bold to differentiate between the two.

Good luck,
    Bwekky