1. Join the server now! - play.quantum-mc.com
  2. Come chat on Discord! - discord.gg/8EZAvcV
  3. Visit our store! - http://store.quantum-mc.com/

Pending Server Bugs

Discussion in 'Server Support' started by Limidos, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Limidos

Limidos New Member

I'll keep updating the post when I find more things.

1. Don't have access to /sethome
    2. PvP is still 1.11 patch
    3. Max power for each person is 10, not 40
    4. Don't have access to /trade
    5. Factions show up on /baltop

2. Azuraii

Azuraii The next Jacob Sartorius
    OWNER

1. Done!
    2. Work in progress.
    3. I can't find it in our current config but when the custom factions is added in, this should be fixed.
    4. Done!
    5. Should be fixed. Let me know if it persists.

3. Limidos

Limidos New Member

Not too much of an issue, but these weird strings of letters and numbers now appear on baltop, I checked into them and they aren't UUID's so they might have something to do with factions eco being disabled.

Example

Not sure if this was given to members to test, but kit quantum is available to default players.

Obsidian costs $130 per block, making kit starter give you $17,177 from just selling it.

Cant open chests or use enchantment tables/anvils in spawn. (Is due to WorldGuard and not Warzone)

You can ender pearl out of /warp box, even in combat.

/warp nether needs to be claimed for warzone. (I've claimed as of now to pervert griefing)

Can't kill animals in the spawner pit at spawn.

Don't have access to /pot. (I saw it in the plugins list and didn't see it as a perk for any ranks, so I assume its a command everyone gets)

@Azuraii

#3 Limidos, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  4. Limidos

Limidos New Member

If you're using MassiveCore for the current factions plugin you go to /mstore/factions_mconf/instance.json.

It should be on line 100 where you find max player power.

5. Azuraii

Azuraii The next Jacob Sartorius
    OWNER

1. Looked into this and I'm a little confused but will keep looking for an explanation. As they're 32 characters long, what prevents them from being UUIDs?
    2. This is just for Beta because like why not :')
    3. The price has been changed to $7.70. I'm not sure how I managed to make it $130 :') I'll be doing a check over the entire economy soon just to make sure all the prices are the way they're supposed to be.
    4/5/7. Flags have been altered. Let me know if you run into the same issue again!
    6. I've put a region on it so that it cannon be grief. I'll set it to warzone as soon as you've unclaimed it. Due to the horrid factions plugin until our custom one is uploaded to the server, there are no admin commands, meaning I can't unclaim your land :')
    8. This will be fixed as soon as Pex has been configured correctly. Potions can be stacked be stacked using /pot but will also automatically stack in your inventory upon picking them up.
    9. Refer to #6.

Keep me posted on whatever you find!

6. KamEscoke

KamEscoke New Member

Lol , Gunter should be a Sales person

on topic ..

it wasnt a master server update .. because the other servers functioned the same i also had the same problem , i think something has been modified preventing the server beeing listed.

If you loved this posting and you would like to get a lot more data pertaining to Is Dishonored 2 single player kindly go to the internet site